Sunday, October 01, 2006

my uber clean shop!!!

For those of you who haven't seen my shop yet... HERE IT IS!!! I basically decided that I would scrub it down and get it all organized so I could start my fall work in an insanely clean home!!!


This sign has been above the staircase to the basement since before I was born... hehehehe...


This is a photo of my bench (which is a used double watch makers bench... I LOVE IT!!!) There's also my polishing area, and all of my random little tools all around...


And if you were wondering... yes, there is a tiara on the eagle on the wall. The eagle is from my great uncle's foundry and the tiara is a part I cut off of my sisters...


This is my sink area... I have all the basic cleaning stuff... pickle pot, tumbler, ultrasonic... all the normal stuff...


This is my clean bench I work at. I have my rolling mill and wax lathe there... and it's where I do most of my wax working...


Here's my photo box area. You can also see my tree trunk with the teenie tiny anvil in the lower corner.


And just for fun... here is my little line of vespa magnets that travel along my light :)

Sooooo... this is my shop!!! This is where your pretty little jewels come from.

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page