Thursday, July 14, 2011

GS: Ring of Fire

I feel like such a slacker for not posting for a whole month... but I have actually been getting a good amount of work done. A good amount of the pieces are repeats, but there were a few new designs.

I had some clients come to me and told me how a friend described their relationship as a "Ring of Fire" and wanted to have that reflect in their wedding bands. We went through multiple versions from very bold and literal but ended up with something much more subtle.

The design I came up with had the literal flames but hidden inside of a classic scroll pattern to create a whimsical design.



And the final piece was 2 tone 14K Red and Yellow (to give it the coppery warm glow) with a hand engraved pattern...


2 comments:

virendra said...

capital one credit card

That is great info.It's really great post.

Jack said...

That's informative post. The blog was absolutely fantastic ..lots of great information and inspiration both of which we all need.In fact, ring is simple and unique. It would look stunning if you add some diamond stone in it. What do you think ?
colored diamonds

Locations of visitors to this page