Monday, July 14, 2008

bombarded...

Usually, July is my slow month. It's usually the time that I can start brainstorming on holiday pieces (aka, spend time on the beach.) But I have gotten bombarded with orders... all of which is due around of July or the beginning of August.

The newest job is for wedding bands... the wedding is in August. We're literally just starting the process. So, we tossed around the idea of simple hand engraved Deco style wedding bands. Possibly the woman's band may be more complex while the man's is a simplified version. Who knows... no clue yet!

But I thought I would toss on a few very quick sketches to show you different directions I'm thinking of.



It's been difficult the past couple weeks updating the blog due to (1) my computer being in the shop and (2) most jewelers take off 1-4 weeks in July. And due to most of the Jewelers Building being closed, I wasn't able to get much accomplished.

But over the next couple of weeks you're going to see a bunch of completed jobs!

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page