Saturday, November 29, 2008

the many views of Tracey...

Apparently my newest pastime is attending weddings. Between friends and clients, I have one every month or so during peak wedding months. We already have 4 save-the-dates for next year! It's amazing!

Currently I am trapped on the couch sick (I'm finally admitting that I have a cold) and was flipping through photos of weddings we have attended. And oddly enough, so many of the photos are interchangeable... all that differs is the dress and shoes!

Let's see...

There is insane dancing Tracey...


... and mellow Tracey (after a glass or two of wine)...


... then annoyed Tracey (being forced to try to catch the bouquet)...


... and finally exhausted Tracey (shoes off, hair mussed... looking disheveled.)


So be forewarned... this is what you get if you invite me to a wedding.

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page