Thursday, November 06, 2008

sneak peek...

The holidays are right around the corner (gulp) and Green Spot Studio is gearing up for 'em! The buggies are done... and quite cute, if I do say so myself! And they will be on sale next week on the website... woo0hoo!

I'm going to be completely honest with all of you... well, I always am... but I am extra nervous about this holiday season. None of us have money to burn this year. And that is what I kept in mind when I came up with my small line for the holidays this year... high quality and low cost.

I don't want to force my clients to run out and buy something poorly made, gold plated, hollow, etc., just to save a hundred bucks this season. I really wanted to give an option, even though there are only a few, that would be adorable and high quality and wouldn't break the bank. So I came up with my idea of the LITTLE BUGS.

Each of these pieces are 18K on a Sterling Silver chain. And I'm offering them at WHOLE SALE pricing. Each piece will be $250 (plus tax for MA residents.)

But... my faithful readers... I'm giving you one more chance to save a little money for the holidays. These will not go on sale on my website till Sunday or Monday. If you drop me an email here BEFORE MONDAY AT 9 PM I will give you and EXTRA 10% OFF! All you have to do is send me an email telling me which bug you want, your contact information (full name, email address, mailing address and phone number) and mention the BLOG BUG SALE and I will send you an invoice reflecting the 10% off. Simple enough!

And you don't have to be a full time blog reader either... pass this along to friends and family and co-workers.

So, without delay, here are the buggies...

The BEE - 18K Yellow Gold / Sterling Silver Chain




The GRASSHOPPER - 18K Green Gold / Sterling Silver Chain



The LADYBUG - 18K Red Gold / Sterling Silver Chain



All of these pieces are so much cuter in person! As I always say, high polished - high domed jewelry photographs poorly.

NOW... there is one more small thing! All of these piece can be made semi custom. You can turn any of these into cufflinks (for men or women), add some stones to them (black diamonds for the lady bugs spots, diamond wings on the bee, etc), emeralds on the grasshopper... who knows... get creative! And if you contact me about this before Monday at 9PM I will give you 10% off of a semi-custom on the bugs.

I hope this helps to kick off a good holiday season for us all! Cheers!

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page