Monday, January 29, 2007

this is why i'm here!

okay... i'm here, looking for inspiration... and this is why! you don't come across work like this all too often at home!!!

this is from the area place vendome... it's the center of banking and high end jewelry. OOOOO. now, this is the area where you FEAR going in store. but, lucky me, i found somebody who has found pity on me! i think he's making me his personal project. he works at boucheron, and is trying to see who he can find for me to talk to! yay!

well, this is just a small sampling of things i came across... tons of other pictures!



2 comments:

wickedpickett said...

Beautiful piece, but the pendant's so wide I can't quite figure who could wear it! You'd either have to be like Mariah Carey, whose girls face east-west or Keira Knightley!

wickedpickett said...

Beautiful piece, but the pendant's so wide I can't quite figure who could wear it! You'd either have to be like Mariah Carey, whose girls face east-west or Keira Knightley!

Locations of visitors to this page