Tuesday, June 05, 2007

DO-OVER!

I remember as a child going to a cookout with my family. We were playing wiffelball, and I was up at bat. I was a chubby little thing, and not very athletic at that time, so I wasn't very skilled at bat. With all of the adults feeling badly for me (of just finding humor in seeing a chubby little me attempting to hit whatever ball came into my general vicinity) they kept saying that I 'tipped' the ball and could have another pitch... but they just kept yelling DO-OVER!

Well... I feel I deserve a do-over with that last design.

I obsessed over that ring all night... and when I looked at it in the morning, I'm not thrilled with it. It's the placement of the 3rd stone. I believe if I adjust the hights of the 2 smaller side stones, I can fit them in better and stay true to my orig design.

Back to the bench!

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page