Monday, June 25, 2007

different cameras...

So, Sal was in town this past weekend. And I decided to try out his digi camera. It's still about 2 years old... but it has a Leica Lens on it. So, I decided what the hell, can't be any worse than the ones I already took!

Well... it worked pretty damn well! It's still not fully professional quality... but it's not too shabby! It it gives me a little more time to keep saving for that Nikon I want!


Compare these pix to the last entry... and you can see such a difference!!! Thanks Sal!

2 comments:

Sal Darji said...

Hi...The ring is awesome!

These images look sharper. They may need some color and brightness correction in Photoshop. You should fire up Photoshop CS or Gimp

wickedpickett said...

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y ! !

Locations of visitors to this page