Thursday, August 16, 2007

just plugging along...

That's pretty much my answer for everything now-a-days... just plugging along.

I have been carving waxes like crazy... but I did find a little time to finish this up.


This shaker pendant has shards of an amethyst that used to live in the client's ring... but was too scratched to reset. So... I smashed it!

The client likes purples, blues and greens. Along with the amethyst, there are shards of cylon sapphire (which was broken a while ago), appetite beads, iolite beads, round faceted rhodolite garnet, green tourmaline beads, round faceted emeralds, round faceted tsavorite garnets AND a few little diamonds for good measure!!!

And if the client happens to see it... don't tell your husband that you saw your birthday gift here first! (even tho you did order it and told him to buy it for you!!! hehehe)

1 comment:

Jenni Jones said...

I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! can't wait until it's officially mine! and, don't worry, I won't say that I saw it! ;)

Locations of visitors to this page