Monday, October 06, 2008

the inner workings...

Well, every day is different here in shiny-land. It all depends on the work coming in, the work going out, the time of year, which moons are aligned, if there are any visiting wiener dogs... or a Sal with a day off, etc. So, I am horrible about just sitting at the bench for 8 hours a day.

Take today for example... I need to go take some pieces to a client on the South Shore, so I'm going to crash at my folks for the evening and curl up with my boys (I miss the wiener dogs!) Which takes me out of the shop for a 1/2 day to a full day. But I will try to get some work done at their house... which means sketching.

The general consensus is we should go for some what of an anatomically correct bee, but the one I made looks like a hornet ;) So I'm going to work on some sketches for other bees. And Sal is really keen on the idea of a little acorn pendant, so I'll play around with the idea.

But I'll have a few finished photos in a couple of days to share.

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page