Thursday, October 02, 2008

killer bee?

I'm working on a little project. I thought I should come up with a little series of pendants that could be made from 18K but still be affordable.

My first is a grasshopper. It will be in 18K Green gold on a sterling chain. The chain will slip through the pointed knees of this little guy. I took a little liberty on the anatomy (the placement of the knees) and still need to add in a front leg and possibly and antenna.


Next is a lady bug... it will be cast in 18K Red gold on a sterling chain. The chain will slip underneath the wings, so the head will be the bottom part.



And finally, the honey bee. It will be cast in 18K Yellow gold on a sterling silver chain. The chain will slip through his wings. BUT I'm not too sure about this one. I went for the slightly more anatomical correct honey bee (he's in his hanging out on a flower position) but would a slightly fatter, more cartoon like, bee sell better?


I just don't know what to do about the bee... any input?

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page