Monday, August 03, 2009

Free Press...

Gotta love free press!

I got a shout out from Josie at PreOwnedWeddingDresses.com. A little writeup about one of my favorite things to do... taking old jewelry and making something new.

Sentimental Jewelry

I should admit up front that I love love love jewelry, and that I'm about
as sentimental as they come. That's why I'm so impressed by Tracey Jenkins
and Green Spot Studio.

Tracey specialized in custom wedding jewelry - and one of the coolest things
(in my opinion) that she does - is take old jewelry and reinvent it.

So, say you had an old broach from your grandmother, or a collection of a few
pieces of family jewelry, that you wanted to modernize and wear for your
wedding, Tracey could redesign and recreate it for you.

If you would like to read the whole posting, take a peek here.

Now, as a side note, PreOwnedWeddingDresses is a great business. If you spend thousands on a wedding dress, why not sell it and get a little back... or buy one that has already been worn and be a little green. Either way, it's eco conscious and a it thrifty! So, I love it for both reasons!

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page