Monday, November 01, 2010

GS: A Little Something Different

We have all seen the really low-end eco friendly jewelry (bottle cap on wire earring) and the really high end (my usual work)... but I wanted to try to find the middle ground. And have a little fun along the way.

In the spring I came across these fabulous 'cabochons.' They are German made porcelain buttons that were on an old fashioned soda fountain, each button is labeled with the flavor. I wasn't too sure about what to do with them, because they are rather large, but I knew I had to have them!






So I decided that I would use one to make a ring. Seeing that I happen to adore lemon, I thought I would start with a GIANT lemon ring. It is sterling silver bezel surrounded by randomly flush set yellow sapphires.








It's huge, it's quirky and it's eco friendly! Crazy lemon cocktail ring! Woo!

2 comments:

katrina said...

AWESOME!!

nikeairmaxshoes90 said...

The "pane of glass" image also helps your backswing. If you swing the club too much Asics Onitsuka Tiger Shoes to the outside during the initial part of your back swing, you will break the pane of glass. By keeping Hogan's image in your mind as you start your < align="left">Belstaff backswing your arms will stay connected to your body - you are almost forced to swing the club on plane!
Motorcycle Fairings The wrists will cock by themselves without you giving them any thought.

Locations of visitors to this page