Thursday, November 04, 2010

GS: Ooo! Shakey & Shiny!

So, I'm gearing up for a holiday sale tomorrow (Friday) in Milton. This is something out of the norm for me, seeing I normally do bridal Expos, but I thought it was worth a try. It may be a new way to get my name out there. And worst comes to worst, everything I made will go on my Etsy store for the holidays!

I thought one thing that is somewhat straight forward to make would be a whole army of shaker pendants. They are bright, colorful, whimsical & just simply different. And better yet, affordable!





Each one is made from sterling silver with approximately 5.5 cts of precious and semi precious stones. They can include rubies, sapphires, tourmalines, garnets, chrysoprase, iolite, topaz, aquamarine, citrine, spinel, and much much more. Even a few diamonds tossed in there!

Colorful and shiny... who wouldn't like that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you have an "over the top"
Motorcycle Fairings swing (aka casting), you can see how you would break this pane of glass at the start of your down swing. By being aware of the pane of glass your hands will drop Asics Onitsuka Tiger down to your side during the down swing, maintaining your lag (aka the slot - illustrated beautifully by< align="left">Belstaff Jackets Hogan in the photo on the right).
four magic moves
You will be attacking the inside quadrant of the golf ball - a very powerful image to have for your golf swing.

Locations of visitors to this page