Monday, March 19, 2007

settling in...

I'm back. Trying to get over the jet lag.... catching up on laundry... playing with the dogs... unpacking... catching up on the gossip... etc.

But I have noticed one thing... I own way too much stuff. Over the past 2 months, I have been living with 7 shirts... 4 pairs of pants... a pile of socks and knickers... and a few sweaters (along with a few nice items of clothing.) When I got home, I looked around in my closet and dresser... AND IT'S PACKED! I have no clue where all of it came from!!! Do I actually wear half of this stuff??? When was the last time I wore more of it?

So... over the next couple days, I will be attempting to minimize my wardrobe. And maybe... just maybe... I'll start going through all of those boxes I have kicking around from past apartments. If I haven't seen it in years... and haven't thought about it in years... maybe it's time to have a yard sale.

1 comment:

Sal Darji said...

Yay! To use a Tracey-ism, "This makes me happy!"

Locations of visitors to this page