Sunday, May 04, 2008

happiness found in the simple things...

Okay... I've been a bit more stressed lately. Between lack of sleep and a few business nightmares (owning a business can be tough some days) I've been a bit more cynical that usual. So, I'm going to try my best be more positive and find happiness in the small things.

As I was fighting my way through the grocery store on Thursday afternoon, I saw something that always seems to make me smile... NUTELLA! I forgot how happy a Nutella and banana sandwich makes me... or even just a big ol' spoon full, sans banana and bread.

But as I opened the new jar and peeled back the gold foil, I saw something delightful... a smooth raised chocolate flower. I can only guess that in the packaging process they poured the molten creamy hazelnut and coco spread into the jar, it hardened into a soft and flowing flower.


MMMMM... creamy! It was almost a shame to disturb the fluent shiny surface... but please, it's Nutella! And it filled me with more joy than you could imagine.

When I manage to let go of the stress... it doesn't take much to make me happy.

Now... back to plotting the demise of my neighbor...

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page