Friday, May 16, 2008

If you don't know jewelry...

Warren Buffet has a great quote...

'If you don't know jewelry, know the jeweler.'

I think this is the most simple and brilliant suggestion for when it comes to purchasing jewelry. If you walk into a mall store, you don't know who of even where your jewelry was made. That sales person can't give you any more information than what is on the sales tag.

So, I live by this idea. And I will always be honest and answer any questions for my clients. And I think, especially through my blog, that you're all getting to know me. Well... I'm really going to share a special side of me...


...I dance like Elaine from Seinfeld. Oh yes, this is me (the blur of hair) doing (attempting) the running man at a wedding. This photo was captured by the professional photographer... and sent to me by the bride. Note the look on Sal's face, as he's standing holding my shoes. I bet you can guess what he was thinking! Also, note the look of complete horror of the other guests... obviously they don't know me ;) Oh... and I only had 1 glass of wine... that's all!

Just so you know... I'm a goofy person. But I work hard... and come on... I make you smile!

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page