Friday, May 15, 2009

so many photos, so little time!

I have so much to post, but I have just been completely swamped!

But as of late, beyond working like a mad woman, I have been nursing my Scooter back to health and welcoming my new nephew into the world! While I am not allowed, by my sister, to post photos of my new kin, I will post a photo of my Scooter recovering from the surgical removal of a mast cell tumor. (Still waiting for the pathology!)


You can force him to wear a satellite dish, but you can't take away his pride!

But I am making you a promise... at least 3 posts a week (starting Monday.) I am handing off an engagement ring today and then heading to the Berkshires for the weekend. I will have many photos galore to share soon!

Enjoy the weekend.

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page