Monday, October 19, 2009

What a difference a photograph makes!

Since I have been in business, only twice has my engagements not resulted in weddings. And both times I was assured it was not because of my rings (yes, I take EVERYTHING personally.)

So, even though I do not take returns for broken engagements, I always try my hardest to help out a client. I am putting this amazing platinum and natural color change sapphire in the Concord Museum for a retrospective show of the past 125 years of the North Bennet Street School. For details, click here.

While the jewelry is not for sale, my hopes are that somebody will see my contact information on the ring and maybe, just maybe, somebody will want to buy a beautiful estate ring.

But... the whole point of this blog post was to show (once again) how amazing the camera is that Sal bought for my birthday 2 years ago. Plus... it's good to know how to take a decent jewelry photograph.

Before...


After...




Before...



After...




And just one last photo to boot...




If you would happen to like any information on this piece, it is a contemporary platinum ring size 7.5 with a diamond cut round 2.15 untreated color change sapphire (blue in natural light and purple in man made light.) Drop me a note through the website if you are interested!

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page