Wednesday, March 19, 2008

the Gods told me so!


Well... the Gods have decided! There will be no Green Spot Studio press kit at this time!

Basically, I was working on the press kits, but the Gods kept interrupting the completion of them! I initially wanted to have them out at the beginning of last summer. And now it's way beyond the point of being at the head of the Green movement in the press... and I would just be riding the tail end of the wave. Not where I want to be.

So, I bit the bullet and posted my 'Green Line' in the store on the website (go ahead... take a peek!) Yes... I know the line (1) deserves it's own page in the store and (2) the images have slightly different backgrounds... but I was going to leave that up to my dear friend and graphic designer Paul. But, alas, my dear friend has had his a$$ kicked by a nasty flu! Feel better, buddy! So, the website will always be a work in progress!

BUT in honor of finally posting this online... for you , my loyal blog readers, I will offer this... Semi Custom.

Semi Custom is exactly what it sounds like! You pick your favorite out of the line of jewelry, pick your metal... but then you contact me! We can take that piece and add diamonds or sapphires or semiprecious stones or estate stones... ANYTHING YOU LIKE. You make it your own!

The reason I'm not yet offering this on the website is because I need to finish my trade mark stuff... and I need to keep the word 'CUSTOM' far away from the line of jewelry. It's what has been holding up the process for the last year.

So, tell me what you think!

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page