Friday, August 29, 2008

all about Gowri...

I have a delightful client (who I now consider a friend) that has been more than patient about me putting her pendant to the side, so I could finish all of the wedding jewelry that I have been bombarded with. Well, no more! It is now ALL about that client. Nothing else is on my bench but her pendant!

Now... I have been taking photos while fabricating this pendant. So, here are the most recent photos... but trust me, it will move along really quickly from now on!


This was right after casting. The spru is still connected to the pendant...



... And this is after you saw off the spru. There is a TON of filing and cleaning to be done.



But I just wanted to say thanks to this client... because she's been more than cool about letting this slide.

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page