Wednesday, September 24, 2008

morning cup of tea...

As I sat down to my morning cup of tea to make the 'to do' list for the day, I thought it would be a great time to do a morning review.

Currently, I'm attempting to finish up a few jobs that have taken longer than necessary...

1. Moon pendant with Family Diamonds - need to finish setting the diamonds
2. Sterling Cuff Links - polish and engrave
3. 4 matching sterling pendants (a thank you gift for friends in Italy that's now a year and a half late) - polish and set 1 ruby
4. Swirl pendant - it's currently being laser welded and then final polish
5. Baby Spoons - I'm making a couple for clients and then a couple more blanks for later

Once I get all of that off my bench, then I can start into the new projects...

1. The pearl clasp
2. My cute little bug pendants (for the Holidays)
3. Glass and Gold cufflinks
4. Crazy Sapphire Necklace
And a few other pieces... but let's see what other paying jobs pop up before I put them on my to do list!

Okay... off to work! Hopefully photos to come soon.

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page