Tuesday, September 09, 2008

on the south shore...

There may be a lack of posts over the next couple days due to the fact that I'm on the south shore at my folks place, house/dog sitting. I was planning on accomplishing all kinds of stuff (I brought supplies to fabricate a gaggle of baby spoon blanks... BABIES EVERYWHERE) but as of right now, I haven't even had a chance to take the lid off the box of supplies.

BUT it should give me some time to get some sketching accomplished (I need to do some brainstorming!) This is if I can get a break from the crazy wiener dogs and Lucy (my sister's fluffy Welsh Corgi)... currently they are all fighting over who gets to sit on my lap.

But stay tuned... there will be some very cool photos by the end of the week!

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page