Wednesday, March 31, 2010

How to Compliment a Calla Lily, Part 2


It's another followup! Remember my posting on How to Compliment a Calla Lily? Well, after some tweaking, we found the perfect solution!

We played around with different ideas, most had something wrapping around the band to mimic the engagement ring. But nothing quite felt right. Finally I decided to toss something out there that I wasn't quite sold on... thought it may be too out of the box. My concern was that the client would feel the ring was 'dated' in a few years. I just don't want a client to get sick of their ring.

I informed the client of my concern and he said he understood... but he understands forever, he has tattoos.

So I shared some new ideas...



And within minutes I got a response that they loved the completely open wrap band. The finish would be similar to my twig bracelet...



So here is the final piece in palladium...



1 comment:

arxech said...

Hello!

Your works are so touching and figures have calm and deep feeling.

Locations of visitors to this page