Thursday, April 01, 2010

Life's Little Annoyances...

I know you can't really tell, but I finally updated my blog layout. It basically updated simple things like adding an 'older post' link and other small things to make your life easier (and mine.)

While I was doing this, I was looking through some of my old blog postings and noticed a bunch of new comments. And being somebody who thrives on feedback... and slightly neurotic, I was all excited. But, much to my dismay, most of the comments are from other jewelers attempting to hock their wears! I find this so disappointing! Partially because I was excited to get feedback on my work, but mostly because I don't want people attempting to use my work/time/photos/posts to get their careers ahead.

I understand this is a cut throat industry and you have to get ahead however you can, but come on! I am such a small part of the industry, why steal my thunder? All the time spent searching for little jewelers blog postings to comment on, they could probably do something useful for their career with that time.

Anyway, I will just chalk it up to one of life's an annoyance. I spent 10 minutes deleting all of the fake comments and left the actual ones I got from you all. Because, come on, that's all that really matters.

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page