Sunday, April 11, 2010

Post Titles...

Now that I announced my Oscar Challenge, I have even more things to post about. I debated on starting a new separate blog simply for the Oscar Challenge, or maybe even separating out my personal posts. But this is all me (and all of the insanity that comes along with me)... so why separate it?

Over the next year or so I will be using this blog for my Oscar Challenge, normal work and personal. But I wanted to give each one not only a label for each post, but also a tag in the title. So, from now on, each Post Title will have a prefix. The following are what you will see:

Green Spot Studio Oscar Challenge - OC: Post Title
Green Spot Studio Work - GS: Post Title
Personal - ME: Post Title

But whatever is posted, it's all me ;)

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page