Monday, July 02, 2007

new phone...

Last week my cell phone freaked out. I have one of those skinny Motorola Razor phones... and it wouldn't recognize simple things like shutting down, ending calls when folded in half... and it stopped showing me voice mail messages. So, I called T-Mobil, and after trying to reset the phone they just said OKAY, WE'LL SEND YOU A NEW ONE.

Wow. I didn't realize that they would actually send me a new phone. I guess I just made it under the 1 year mark. Yay, T-Mobil. Love them!

But I did notice that I couldn't transfer my photos from one camera to the other (or I just couldn't figure out how to save them to my SIM card.) So, after going thru them, I decided to just email them to myself. So, I will share with all of you what I seem to photograph with my phone... hehehe...

Okay, just remember... I like to take random photos of things that make me smile and giggle.

This is a mural in the enterence of a Nordstroms just outside of DC... how silly is this!!!


How about this large gentleman with a POWERPUFF GIRLS backpack...

... And I LOVE to take photos of my little wiener dogs (just incase you haven't noticed yet!)...

This is my Scooter sleeping with his face burried in his stuffed doggie...

And How about my little napping men... loving the sunshine...

Or how about Scooter sleeping on his back and showing off his mean little teeth...


...OR this little knit stuffed wiener dog that I found in France. I missed my boys enough that I considered buying it... BUT when I realized that it would have actually cost me MORE than the adoption fees that I spent on my dogs I knew it wasn't a wise purchase. But damn, it was cute...


And to finish... this is the photo that Sal took of himself with my camera phone... he thought he would upload himself as the wallpaper on the phone. Seeing he's such a serious person, this was something very silly for him to do... so it would always make me smile when I saw it...


(And I made that scarf for him.)

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page