Thursday, June 11, 2009

Estate Diamonds

I get a great eal of requests for 'estate' diamonds. What really is an estate diamond, well, for lack of a better term... secondhand. But there is nothing wrong with that... only good. while clothing becomes thread barren and or consumer good go out of date... a diamond is just as beautiful new or used. Actually, I am currently searching for one for my own engagement ring. I attempt to practice what I preach.

And then there is always the feeling of staying on the right side of karma by knowing your diamond wasn't mined just for you... it will shine for many ;)

But I came across a great quote that fits perfectly...

"Let us not be too particular. It is better to have old second-hand diamonds than none at all."
- Mark Twain

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page