Monday, October 22, 2007

Going Postal

Between my mac mail freaking out (Sal can explain it), changing hosting providers, changing home addresses... nobody can get in touch with me! Don't get me wrong, it can be nice sometimes... but we're coming on the holiday season and people need to find me.

So a client sent me a payment... it was right before his wedding, so I wasn't really in a hurry for it and it didn't phase me when I hadn't received it. But just the other day this showed up...

It was about 1/3 of an envelope. No stamp, barely any return address, and my zip code missing. I don't know what kind of machinery ate this, but apparently it only liked to nibble on the edges.

It showed up at my door in a clear plastic baggy with this printed on it...

But the most amazing part is the check was still in there! Folded in half, right in the center, with no signs of damage! Crazy.

So, the moral of the story is if you are sending me a check you should fold it in half and put it in the middle of the envelope! hehehe

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page