Wednesday, October 17, 2007

a sneak peek...

Okay... the new line of jewelry won't be on the website for a few more days... but seeing you all are so devoted, I thought I'd give you a sneak peek!

These are my lily earrings. 18K Red Gold, high polish exterior and a mat interior, and very simple, and made for the more daring earring wearer... because it has to be inserted from the back of the ear.




And don't laugh... but here ya go... here I am, wearing my earrings! You gotta see how they hang! Oh... and this photo won't be on the website next week. Hehehehe.



Now... I love these earrings because I modeled them after the flowers Sal bought me on our 3rd date. When he gave them to me, he said 'Here, I probably won't get a chance to buy you flowers again.' And so far, he's stuck to that promise... those are the only flowers he's ever bought me. Hehehe. I can forgive him, though, seeing he built my website AND moved across the country for me ;) He's a good egg that I'll hold onto.

BUT I do have lots of empty vases in the apartment!

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page