Monday, June 16, 2008

catching up...

Unfortunately, the insomnia is back. I had a solid three or three and a half months of sleep... but it's been pretty spotty again since around Memorial Day. The only thing is I can survive fairly well for a while... but then it finally catches up with me. And that time is now.

So, I forced myself to yoga this evening (in hopes that if I really wear myself down, I will actually sleep!) I pushed myself thru the first 5 poses or so... then I started doing only 1 set out of every position... then I just laid there for the rest of the class. It was pretty pitiful! But I went (even tho I was praying that I wouldn't find a parking spot so I could just go back home! HA!)

But being so exhausted, it gave me a chance to catch up on receipts, bills and correspondence. Woo-hoo! My days are so exciting, hehehe.

Anyhoo, I have all kinds of things I'm working on... mainly wedding bands! Well, it's that time of year! I'm making one pair that is based on the china pattern that the client had registered for, some very contemporary undulating wavy bands and some antique bands. I'm also in step two of making the swirly pendant (I'm documenting all the steps for the client... I love showing how things are made!) along with the moon pendant. And meeting with some more clients for more wedding bands! There will be lots of photos to follow!

And I'll tell you if I start sleeping again.

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page