Tuesday, April 29, 2008

updates...

Okay... so let's catch up on what I'm working on...

Swirly Wedding Bands: The platinum woman's band is still at the casters. Unfortunately, the palladium man's band didn't cast well, so I had a mold made out of the casting, then spent a couple of hours cleaning it up to send it back to the casters.

Noguchi Wedding Bands: The palladium woman's band is still at the casters but the men's 18K palladium white gold band is on my bench to clean up. These will be done in about a week and a half.

Swirly Platinum and Diamond Pendant: On hold till June.

Ganesha Pendant: At the casters.

Pomegranate Ring: In the contract phase.

Tiara: Been Canceled! Yup... there will be no tiara. I know, I know, it's sad, but that's the way the cookie crumbles! Some day I will be able to make a tiara!

Now, there is a job that I spoke about a while ago that I didn't mention the progress of it... and it's because I don't want to jinx it. It's a long story, and I hope to share it soon!!!

There are a bunch of other fun jobs in the pipe line... a few sets of wedding bands, an engagement ring or two, some more swirly jewelry (bracelet maybe?), black star sapphire rings, and a few other things! I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page